Thursday, May 9, 2013

Discover living in imperfection

Discover living in imperfection. That's the title I chose for this canvas. Nothing is perfect. You can try to be perfect in life but don't be let down when it's not. Because, NOBODY is PERFECT! It's true.

In this canvas, I have painted it firstly with Martha Stewart paint. Then, adhere cut-outs from Webster's Pages paper well after I did the texture paste onto the canvas with a mixture of the Martha Stewart paint. I did the face then and used scrap paper with texts on it for the hair.

I sprayed Dylusions onto the texture paste and also some gelatos to give extra dimensions. Lastly, I traced the hot air balloon with Faber Castell pen and added some glitter on it. The word stickers are from Tim Holtz's Ranger.

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Imperfection living sounds like fun and freedom. Lively and happy image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are imperfect beings...So true! Such a beautiful project. Great textures and colors.

    Tameko
    www.creatingmypeace.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...