Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vote - an art journal spread

Hi there! Today is Malaysia's 13th general election. The day we all have been waiting patiently and anxiously to cast out votes. I've been waiting anxiously too. It's a 5 year once privilege that no one can take away from me. I should vote and so I did.
No matter what the outcome is tonight, I just wish for peace and unity. We are a small country and we need to stay peaceful and strong.

So then I decided to do an art journal spread to remind me of today ... AND my inked finger!

I played with Daler Rowney's acrylic
Paints, gelatos and water colors . Fun!

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. hehe, inky finger :). Mine was almost gone!. Which is OK. Wonder if that was acrylic ink. These are cool pages, Nida!. Something patriotic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take newest updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

    Have a look at my page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF21nxcUN1U

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...