Monday, January 1, 2001

Peace - a scrapbook layout

Hi there! I just had a tooth surgery today and this layout was actually completed before I went for it. Still having a swollen cheek and 5 days of sick leave! Yeeehaaw! Ouch!



Firstly, I want to apologize for the quality of these photos. I am using my Mom's compact digital camera instead of my dslr, which is now having a problem with the shutter. I need to get it fixed asap. I'm totally out of control with these compacts no matter how small they are!

On to this layout now.. Well, simple layout again I guess. Used a lot of distress inks, played with colour wash as it is, and colour wash mixed with Pearl Ex of iridescent green, stamping and embossing enamel on the grungeboard. I love the chipboard from Fabscraps. It's too cute!

I'm putting up this layout for the TCR # 70. It has been a while since I last played and hope this one meets the colour palette...hehehe...if not, well it's OK.







I just love the sugary effects of the heated enamel on my grungeboard. It's so yummy!

Truly sorry for the photos again! It's either with a harsh flash or it's a li' bit dark and gloomy. At least I got my toothache fixed! Now I need to find a doctor for my camera!! LOL!

Materials used:
Card stock: Bazzil Basics
Inks: Tim Holtz's Distress Inks and Memories
Chipboard ( cat, bird and birdcage): Fabscraps
Alphas: Grungeboard - Tim Holtz's
Stamps: TPC Studio - vintage birdcages
Embossing enamel: Suze Weinberg from Ranger

TFR&L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...