And another 30 min spread for Art Journal Cafe again?! I'm not sure if it's allowed but I just would love to try again....love the challenge...!!
And here's how the thing goes:
1) Stepped into my craft room and decided immediately to work on the yummy red gelatos
2) applied the gelatos onto the whole page and blend them with water. Forced to dry.
3) applied the Hero Arts stamps with flourish design using Ranger's archival ink in black
4) Faiz: " Mommy, nak susu! " - my son called me to do his drink...lol!
5) back to the craft room and applied another brand of stamp using distress ink by Ranger
6) glued on strips of patterned papers onto the page with strips of laces from my heap of scraps!
7) stamp the words ' do not you worry just be happy', 'smile' and 'laugh' onto the page - Typo stamps
8) applied distress ink in Mahogany onto the sequin waste all over the pages
9) glued the gelatos packaging - red onto the black fabric, Bo Bunny journalling piece and lastly distress stickles - all onto the black fabric
10) write on the Bo Bunny journalling piece - a 30 minute spread for art journal cafe
11) lastly, used brown India ink and applied onto the pages and let it flow downwards? Forced drying.
I did this page for approximately 26 minutes on my watch ( minus the time I had to make the drink for my son...lol! )
Thanks for stopping by!
Come and visit tomorrow for the next post on my blue and green gelatos with Graphic 45 papers!