Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 2010 - Current paper project

IDEAS DOWNLOAD!

This is just a snapshot of what comes out from my mind for Faiz's 4th birthday card. The theme is Ultraman.
Colours: Red / Blue / Silver (with mostly being red). The photo here is a preliminary design; just to see if what I had in mind comes out as how I wanted it. Almost there, but I need to do few adjustments here and there. The sliding paper has to be of thicker material or otherwise it will not slide back nicely. It's going to be quite a small card; about 11 x 15cm. I haven't got the idea for the background design yet, but most probably just words of ultraman monsters and the ultraman itself. I will publish the final product later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...