Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ultraman Card - November 2010

When slider is pulled out
When slider is at default position

Hi. I'm back after a long silence since October 2010! Erk! Well, as I have promised (to myself), pleased to submit the result of the Ultraman Birthday Card, which was my November 2010 project. It turned out to be (to me!) not so bad after all. I have used eyelets from We R Memory Keepers and stamp from Hero Arts (inside of card). As you can see, I have added a sliding paper (blue), with the eyelets positioned in place to sorta become like a guide when I pulled it out. I have used quite a bit of glue for this project. It was quite hard (some cards, not all!) to pull out the slide and even harder to slide it back in. I hope the people who received the card didn't mind ... But to me, in the end, it was all worth it! And we had great fun at the party!

1 comment:

  1. oh so fabulous!! Thanks for playing in this week's "Spinner Card" challenge at 365 Cards! Can't wait to see what you do next!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    365 Cards DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...