Thursday, March 28, 2013

Don't think, can you? - art journal

I was just talking to myself. Just keep calm and don't think, can you? Yes, I'm trying my best. Away from work but kept thinking of work, work, work. So, enough of work...

Here's an art journal which I shared with my young boy. He insisted to colour it with the watercolour pencils. I wanted to use 3-4 colours in the beginning; but he had a better idea and tried using every colours in the box! Well, not all in the end. Lol!

He got bored, went to watch tv and I was left to complete the rest of it. So here it is.. I have used Faber Castell water colour pencils, big white marker Pitt artist pen (also from Faber Castell), distress paints by Ranger, stencil by Balzer's TCW, and artline pens.

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Hehe, Faiz probably were thinking ... mummy you are the artist, so finish it up :P. I LOVE how runny watercolor pencils are, I need to try them sometime. This one is LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...