Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Always Focused - a scrapbook layout for The Color Room #107

 

Hi! It has been awhile since i last played in TCR. I've been itching to participate but was always busy doing something else. This week's colour is so lovely and I love it, hence I decided to give it a try.

So, for TCR#107, here is a new layout from me 'Always Focused'.

Nothing extraordinary in this layout (except for my darling son, of course!) Hehe... Pretty simple stuffs.

I love to paint and getting my hands dirty so there it is; the brick stenciling using black gesso..lol!

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

Materials used:

Patterned paper: DCWV

Wooden chipboard: Kaisercraft

Flowers: Prima

Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop

Dimensional pearls: Ranger

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...