Hello there! It's 6:50am. Thought of doing a bit of crafting before Faiz wakes up. He's sleeping soundly after an active night playing with friends and Terawih in this month of Ramadhan. We had a good Tadarus and there were 21 of us reciting the Surahs. After that, the usual chatting amongst us cousins and auntys; catching up with the latest stories, the next trip to Jakarta (lol!), etc etc etc. Anyways, it was a good night.
So today, I would like to share with you a scrapbook layout using papers mostly from Graphic45; except for the base plain cardstock, which is from Bazzil Basics. I just love Graphic45! I think I must have mentioned this before on my previous posting, yes? The vintage, grunge, steampunk theme really tickles my fancy. The photo in this layout was taken during the Eid al Adha in 2011. Sitting at the back are my three auntys and my mom. It's such a lovely photo hence I decided to scrap it using the Ladies' Diary. To tell you the truth, I was quite nervous at first since I really wanted to make good use of the photo as well as the beautiful papers. I had some ideas in my mind but i was just not sure if it would turn out as I wanted.
In the end, it did. Lol!
1) Papers: The papers that I have used here are all from the Ladies' Diary I.e. the Ladies' Diary itself and Timeless Memoir.
2) Wooden Chippie: Sitting Bird and Berry Vine by Kaisercraft
3) Designer Trim by Webster's Pages
4) Metal word band by Tim Holtz
5) Distress ink by Ranger
6) Pearls by Kaisercraft - ( attached to the ends of the metal word band )
7) Crystal Lacquer - a clear dimensional paint/ glue.
Thanks for stopping by! Ciao!