Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Collage on Canvas

Hiiiii!!! I'm so happy to be getting back to blogging. Been busy with the festive season and a long break last week. I didn't get to do any art work at all and hardly any time to access the Internet!

And now, I'm back with a piece of collage on canvas.I started doing this yesterday night. The papers are from the latest from Prima i.e. Romance Novel. The flowers, the decorative alphabets tape, resin white bird, diecut chipboard stickers are all new from Prima. The measuring tape ribbon and alphabet stamps are from Typo; a shop in Setia Alam Mall, which was recently opened to the public.

And the best part is, I have used Faber Castell's Gelatos on this piece as well!! I have always wanted to get my hands on FC's gelatos when they first introduced it. I've seen people using them on their art journals and they are just awesome! You can't see them so much through the photo, though. I didn't apply the gelatos throughout the piece. They are much like wax crayons only smoother; I guess. Blending? Well, I haven't truly explored that yet. Will do in the next post!

Oh yes, and I have also used India ink to add the black circles on the hot air balloon; just to emphasize. Hehe....

Thanks for stopping by! Do come and visit again soon!

See ya'

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, Great post! and Lovely work, I blog about my arts too,Im your new follower. Welcome to follow me back http://purelyenchanted.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post nicely indeed you provide very nice information i really like your post and i hope you provide excellent post here and know more click here

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...