Friday, June 3, 2011

You Are So Special @ CardNation


Hi again! I have this HeroArts designer paper for quite some time and been thinking how to use it. Also, I've been having this idea to use real white paper instead of coloured ones like I am used to. So, this is the take; challenging myself with these two colours. 

Of course, when it comes to stamps, it would be HeroArts for me. I started of stamping with HeroArts and have been a huge fan ever since. Of course, from time to time, I do buy other stamps from different suppliers cos' they have real nice ones too!

Apologise for the picture quality; a little bit dark there...woopsie...


For this card, I have used CG158 Blossoms and CL278 Great Flourishes Messages from HeroArts. I have coloured the flowers with Faber-Castell's water-coloured pencils. Still need to work on the colouring..LOL!

OK, for this card I have used:
Stamps: HeroArts
Paper: HeroArts (green with texts)
Inkpads: Memories
Water-colour: Faber-Castell

TFR&L! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...