Saturday, June 29, 2013

Decoupage tissue paper - art journal

Hi there! In this post, I would like to share with you a decoupage tissue paper on my art journal.

I'm using a tissue paper that I bought from Typo at the Setia Alam Mall not so long ago. I haven't fully make use of it. ( guilty.) I was thinking on something new for my art journal hence I decided to decoupage the tissue paper using multi-medium by Claudine Hellmuth on the pages for a start.

I sketched the princess and the castle using graphite pencil and then, coloured it using Derwent's pastel pencils. Something new for me. Im still not sure how to make the colour stays. Any ideas?

And below, is the final piece. Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty piece. The text coming through makes her and her castle fade into the background. Lovely. I fix pastels with Spectrum non toxic fixative or hairspray.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...