Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Portrait sketch

 

I started to draw when I was in my teens. Can't recall how it exactly started but I remember I saw my mother doing a sketch of an actress who i think starred in Charlie's Angels. I forgot her name. She was pretty with long black hair. That was the one and only sketch that she did back then and the one that I won't forget until today. My last portrait sketch was John Taylor of Duran Duran of which I gave it away as a birthday present to a cousin of mine. That was probably in late 80's or early 90's. I can't even remember now. I still keep with me a sketch of River Phoenix and a nephew of mine, which were posted before in this blog. After that, I didn't sketch anymore...until this year. I'm still an amateur at this. Never been to any class or workshop.

It didn't take me long to complete this. I didn't spend much time on the detailing and shading. So this is the closest to the photo I"ll ever get..lol!

 

Thanks for stoping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's truly lovely!!. WOW, I recalled drawing Man Bai and everyone of Gersang back in 1989 :). I felt like a dork, because I liked the portrait as much I liked the group, then. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...