Friday, June 14, 2013

Friends - art journal

Bought a few new stencils yesterday and went straight home to quickly try them. All of them except for one in here. Lol! The stencils are the designs by Dina Wakley, Balzer and Ronda Palazzari. Awesomeness.

I journaled on the page first about what friends means to me then I placed the ladies stencils on each page and started spraying with Dylusions. Distress inks and paints are also used here.

White ink doodling here and there too.

Ill be making my own lady stencil soon. It's in my head already. Just need to find the time. ( always find excuses...lol! ) Stay tune!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

  1. WOWWW!!! How fun that you tried your first gelli plates art!!. I hope my turn is sooner, than later :). You make some gorgeous lady templates!!!. Please show us more. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...