Saturday, March 19, 2011

The New Baby Girl




Hi! A cousin just gave birth to a beautiful sweet baby girl. She was born at 2.3kg and oh! what a tiny bundle she is. So, I have made a card to go along with the baby gift and here is the result. It didn't take me quite a long time to complete this project but since I could only spend time on it after office hours and during short period over the last weekend; I finally completed only today!














The cuckoo clock becomes a 3-D when I stamped it  onto similar grey paper, trim to shape and paste it onto the card using mini-dots stick-ons. I made the card simple by avoiding too many colours on it especially when it comes to colouring the cuckoo clock.













For this card, I have used:
Rhinestone: Momoyo
Stamp: Hero Arts
Lace sticker: by Cristina Re ..I bought this in Sydney in 2009

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...