Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DT at Papier

DT at Papier 

Check out the link above!
Yes indeed! I am now officially one of the four DTs at Papier, The Curve! This is the second DT stint for me and definitely is different from the first one. I think it is going to be a busy one with this new assignment since I have to produce a project every week of the month! Lol!

Anyway, I truly appreciate the fact that I have been invited as a DT with Papier and I do hope that I will breeze right through the term. Kak Liza and Amelia are the current DTs with Papier and their works are simply amazing. Superb!

Quite excited to start! I have already completed 2 projects for Papier! Lol!
So, watch this space and do visit Papier for your endless craft supplies!

TFR!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...