Friday, December 16, 2011

Sweet for 365 days - a scrapbook layout

Hi there! Today I want to share with you a layout that is as always ..a simple one from me using the Webster's Pages paper. The thing about WP paper is they are so beautiful that, for me, I feel like I don't really need to work hard on my layout and I can keep the embellishments to the minimum. I don't like to hide the designs on the paper so either I keep stuffs to the minimum or I just cut-out the designs from the paper to be used as an embellishments on a plain card stock. You might have come across these on some of my previous layouts.

Initially, the layout is entitled 'Sweet' but since there is a list of months with dates on this paper, I would like to finally give the title to this layout as ' Sweet for 365 days '.
I guess that's how sweet life is for me when I see his face everyday.

Some more close-ups below. Thanks for visiting!

Materials used:
Paper: Webster's Pages
Metal birdcage: Prima
Butterfly: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Prima
Chipboard: Dusty Attic
Designer thread: Webster's Pages
Layered chipboard: My Mind's Eye
Shabby key frame: Melissa Frances
Other pp: Prima 6 x 6 cut outs.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...