Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Life's Portrait - a scrapbook layout

Hi there! It's 11:15pm and my mind is still kinda wide awake. Kinda. The boys are watching Transformers the Movie ( cartoon ) and I have been ignored. Yayy... And that means I can happily creep into my crafting room and they won't miss me at all!
So, here's what I managed to do when I was in my studio; yeah..photographing some of my layouts that I did couple of nights ago...or was it a couple of weeks ago?!

I dunno...I guess I'm just into simple and clean layout at the moment. I like how the photo and the embellishments take centre stage on the layout. I'm sure you can do it even with 12 x 12 patterned paper, but somehow; to me, the effect is quite different. Maybe it's just the mood. When I'm quite stressed at work, I came back and do simple layout. So, I guess I'll be doing busy layouts when I'm less stressed? Hehe...

Ok, a bit on the layout now. I've used a folded twill from a Maya Road shadow box kit, which I bought from Papier and just roll it into a flower. It was secured with a push pin from WP. As always, my favourite is to use lasered chipboard from Dusty Attic. My chippie supplies are really running low... :( need to re stock fast!

I have also used a transparency from Glitz Creations and placed it behind the photo.

( I have added this as my take on TCR#91 on 30/12/2011)

Thanks for looking and reading! Ciao!

Materials used for this layout:
Card stock: Bazzil Basics
Pp: Webster's Pages
Punch: Martha Stewart
Vintage ticket: Making Memories
Lasered chipboard: Dusty Attic
Transparency: Glitz Creations
Swirling gems: Prima

Note: swirling gems- ok, can't recall its actual name for it....but u know which one I mean ya! Lol!

1 comment:

  1. I agree ... simple layouts when stressed out. I love your peach & brown color combination. Sweet & simple LO for such a great smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...