Wednesday, January 11, 2012

An Accordion card for Wednesday at Papier!

Hola! Today is my turn to post at Papier. This is my second project for Papier and feels like I'm running out of ideas already. Lol! Not sure how and where I got this idea from but it must be those accordion album that I have bought quite a while ago and thinking of doing a mini out of it.

I just call it an accordion card. It's actually made from a single 12x12 inches patterned paper of which I have cut it into half. I have scored on 3 interval of equal spaces on both and overlap both ends of each to create the length.

It can stand on its own but if you wish to keep it away, you can also fold and secure it with the ribbon lace, which is tucked around the back of the card. Quite simple, yes?

I'm in Tioman Island now. Took the flight this morning and had a rough landing cos the wind was so strong and it was raining heavily. We walked about 30 mins to the project site and spent there about 3 + hours and walked back to our resort about 45 mins of walking! We didn't get a car since we thought it would be fun walking ( actually that was my idea. Lol! ) The soles of my shoe came off and I can feel the wetness up to my socks! Had to get myself a slipper so now I'm walking around with a very fancy one! (no, they don't have a real decent looking slipper here! They are all colorful with fancy prints on it ok! ). I'm gonna rent a bicycle later and cycle around the village. That should be fun......ciao!

Materials used:
Patterned paper: Webster's Pages (DT kit)
Adage tickets: Tim Holtz Ideology
Game spinners: Tim Holts Ideology
Tissue tape: Tim Holtz Ideology & American Craft ( dear lizzy )
Lace: available at Papier
Altered paper clip: from my DT kit
Decorative stickers: from DT kit
Naked pockets: 7 Gypsies
Flowers: Kaisercraft
Brad: Making Memories ( DT kit )
Eyelets: We R Memory Keepers
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ranger

Till then! Ciao!

-Nida-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...