Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Live Free - a scrapbook layout for Papier

Hola! Happy Wednesday! Today is my first post at Papier's blog. What a coincidence that I was born on Wednesday too! Lol! The materials that I have used here are mostly from the DT kit that I received from Papier. I have used some from my own supplies as well and hopefully it meets the limit allowed.
I don't think I have used the wrong-side of a pp before in any of my layouts. When I first saw this paper, I instantly knew that I must work on the wrong-side because I just have the right photo for it. So I did, and there it is. It was fun doing this cos I got a lil' bit high on imagination and created that lassoed leather string and tucked it nicely on the horse's head! I've always loved horses! Wanted a pony once but I got a cat instead! Old story....lol!
Do visit Papier's blog and read more from there....Ciao!
Materials used for this layout:
Main pp: Webster's Pages - Western Romance collection
Paper die-cuts: October Afternoon
Other pp's: Kaisercraft & Glitz Design
Facets and Pen Nibs: Tim Holtz Ideology
Twine: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist
Distress ink: Ranger - Evergreen Bough
Chipboard stickers: Prima
Flowers and ticket ephemera: from Maya Road Shadow Box Kit
Lace: available at Papier
Paper distresser: Ranger
... And of course..my own stapler (lol!)
Thanks for reading and looking!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...