Thursday, January 19, 2012

ATCs

 Hola! Hi there! These are some of my new ATCs that I've managed to whipped out couple of weeks ago. I like doing ATC. Its size makes it pretty quick to complete. Below are from the 'Frosted Memory' series. I have used alcohol inks by Ranger. I love alcohol inks! They do wonders! Interesting. I am definitely gonna make more with it! Lol!
Frosted Memory series

The ATCs below are made on some kind of wood..; maybe balsa wood? I dunno. Forgot to ask the seller. I bought it from an art shop near my place. It's very thin and easy to cut and you can stamp or even paint on it. Stamping can get a lil' bit smudgy if you are not careful. So, be careful. 

These ATCs below are from the Vintage Images series. I have used Tim Holtz's distress inks from the winter collection by Ranger.

So, that's news on ATCs. If you wanna swap, I'm just an e-mail away!
I'm working now on my Teresa Collins mini album, which came in a kit and I got it for free ( yayyy!!) from Scrapbook Memories!. Thanks Choo!  So, watch this space for more crazy artwork from me! Crazy aaa? Lol!
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Nida. I love your ATCs! Love the old pictures too..sometimes I went to the flea market just to check out any pretty 'adopted relatives' pictures. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...