Sunday, February 12, 2012

Be True - a scrapbook layout

 Hi there! Another update from me on scrapbook layout. Been busy with my Sunday Picnic. I was so excited when I got it plus with few cameos that I ordered came through the mail yesterday! I think I'm going through the phase of shabby romantic grunge, maybe. Lol! I don't even know how to interpret the phase I'm going through now!
Anyways, on this layout I have used quite a number of WPs items. There are the paper of course, the whimsies, fabric ticket, cameo and bloomers. And as usual, I try to keep things simple and more white space, which I think is my usual style! ( because I'm so impatient! Lol!!)
This is a picture of me with my friends way back from the A Level time. We spent one morning at local kopitiam catching up with stories and gossiping....hehe...really?
Materials used: 
Base paper: Bazzil Basics
Patterned paper: Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic
Bloomers: from WEbster's Pages Sunday Picnic kit
Fabric ticket: Webster's Pages
Pearls: Queen and Co
Flowers: Kaisercraft paper blooms
Shabby chic frame: Melissa Frances
Whimsies and cameos : Webster's Pages
Photo turn: 7 Gypsies
Swirling rhinestones: Prima
Metal corners: FabScraps
Liquid pearls: Ranger
TFR&L! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. lovely...ala who dont gossip? you bought cameo??? kelas!!!show show la....

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...