Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wish - a scrapbook layout

Hi there! It's a new layout from me using Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic. I love using the WP because they are simply beautiful and it feels like I needn't worry about how much of embellies I want to be using in a layout.  
Stay tune for more Sunday Picnic from me :)) 
TFR & L! Ciao!
Materials used:
Pp: Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic
Fabric ticket: Webster's Pages
Bloomers: Webster's Pages
Lasered chippie: Dusty Attic
Wooden bird cage: Kaisercraft
Liquid Pearls: Ranger
Chalk ink: Versa Magic

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful use of this page from Sunday Picnic collection, Nida!! I love the left side of the page, obviously!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...