Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cards Galore

Hi there! These are few of the cards, per-ordered by a cousin recently for her friends. I was given a specific theme and decided to add a few more. The cards are quite simple and shouldn't stretch too much of their pockets! Lol!

I've always have my eyes on colours such as above. 

 I just love the vintage lady above. I think I have used her in a few of my projects lately.  
 Materials used:
Base card stock: American Crafts and Bazzil Basics
Journalling tag: Prima
Alpha stickers: Webster's Pages
Bloomers: Webster's Pages
Stamps: Hero Arts
Die-cut vintage lady: Kaiercraft or Glitz? Hmm...
Liquid pearls: Ranger
Stickles: Ranger
Pearls and crystals: Prima
TFR&L! Ciao!

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...