Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waking Up at Our Beautiful World

Waking up. That's the first word prompt in the new blog Our Beautiful World.

This is a photo of my son. What waking up means to me is that how grateful I am each day having him around. The photo was taken few years back. He is big guy now. No matter what, he is still my little baby.

{ the photo above was taken using Canon 450D - which I have sold to a cousin. Lol! }

So, since the blog is about capturing our beautiful world each week, I would like to share now something on my world of photography.

I love taking photos. I own a Canon 60D DSLR with 4 types of lenses, which I have been investing for the past few years. This is already my 3rd DSLR. The first one followed me to numerous trips up to the mountain, jungles, and scuba diving; but not underwater though. Lol! The second one ( bought after i got married ) served the most in taking lotsa baby photos..ha ha.. and the current one ( the 60D), well, I'm still getting used to the weight though and several functions, which are not similar to the previous one. I have bought this for almost 2 years now and still figuring out much details..lol!

iPhone. Yes, I do take lotsa photos through my iPhone as well. Most of the photos in my Instagram ( almost 1,500 of them now! ) were taken through my iPhone5 with 8MP iSight camera. Such a small intelligent thing. Sometimes, I can't even distinguish between those taken through my DSLR or iPhone. Lol! { and I'm beginning to neglect my Canon! guilty! }

I'm not a professional photographer ( but I always pretend that I am..lol! ). I just love to capture the moments in my own style and be able to look back at them later. They certainly make precious memories.

Thanks for stopping by!


 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo of your precious little one, looks like you are an expert with cameras, WOW, maybe I should get a iphone 5, so my shoulders would be happy that I am not torturing them with my canon wherever we go, LOL! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolute delight, our kids are just so precious! I have the same camera you have for about the same time too and still figuring it out all the time can't wait to see what you share with us with it!!! Thanks for stopping by at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I think exactly the same about my son and he's 30 now! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a sweetie! (Sorry, big boys don't want to be called "sweetie" anymore of course, lol)
    Loved reading your photography story. Can't wait to see more of your (instagram) photos! Thanks for sharing :) Beautiful layout by the way! Love that bright orange. Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Faiz is always so cute!!. I hope he still thinks that styling for mummy is still cool when he gets a bit older :). Brilliant toy you have there!!. Thanks for sharing Faiz with us!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute photo of your son! He is definitely your sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...