Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Apeen! - @CardNation


 Hi! I just completed this card a couple of hours ago. Since Mr Hubby was busy with the barbeque, I had to intermittently work on this. But, fhew, I got this complete within a day! 

For this card, I have used HeroArts Birthday Gift and Playful Alphas stamp. For colouring, well, I have used watercolour pencils for all, except for the tiny banners, which was actually a HeroArts craft paper.

 I have also used Martha Stewart Punch Around Page - Ribbon Loop for the 'wish-tag' inside. (do you call it a wish tag or what?).

A little cute love-shaped stickers to hide the hole I have made by using the 2 brads. Well, you can't see it here.. hehe!

For this card, I have used:
Stamps: HeroArts - Birthday Gifts and Playful Alphas
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page - Ribbon Loop

TFL! Ciao!

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...