Friday, September 27, 2013

New smaller art journal

This art journal is by Dylusions. I have a bigger version, still have empty pages to work on. This smaller version is easier to carry with me when I'm travelling. The title of this one is " Lookis & Toolis" and what it means is Write and Draw. It's not quite properly spelled....hehee... ( Lukis & Tulis, it should be..)

I started off this journal while I was in Pangkor island recently. ( see my previous post) . Lovely place.

 

(The front cover. Quite not there yet.)

( the first journalling...I like it that an end..is not really THE END)
( our view from the room)
( ramblings...!)

All using watercolours and a water brush.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...