Monday, December 24, 2012

Funky Nerdy - an art journal

 

Hello! Introducing my friend, Miss Funky Nerdy. She will make frequent appearance in my art journal. Lol!

This art journal page finally turned out to be a diary. I wrote on the things I did on 15 December and something on future aspirations.

I used gesso, stamping with archival ink, distress inks, masks, washi tapes, spray inks and lastly I poured beeswax on it. Not much but quite a bit. Lol! Once when the beeswax is about to totally solidify, I sprayed more inks, let it dry and then heat up again. You can see the reaction between the two. Quite nice, I think. I love it. This beeswax is of natural base and I will be playing with clear ones next.

So, stay tune for the next post!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I LOVE her already :)!!. This is very stylish funky page, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nida, where did you get that Ms Funky Nerdy, very nice! :) A very unique and creative page this is! Happy holiday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...