Monday, February 4, 2013

Genie in a bottle

Hi friends. I love to sketch though I know that I am not really good at it. This one was done when I was on my bed one night waiting for my son to fall asleep. Somehow, she turned out looking like an Indian lady. Maybe it was the Thaipusam festival recently. I use a phone apps to create this effect; with her being the Genie in the bottle.

Sometime you'll never know that when you are drawing something freely, you would probably unconsciously picturing what's in your mind. Like this one for example. Why would I want to do her in a bottle? Perhaps something within me, which is in need to be leash out and let free? Maybe. { twilight zone music in the air }

See ya next time. Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...