Friday, November 18, 2011

Life Journal - a scrapbook layout

Hola! I must have not been blogging for more than a week already. Even now, I'm in the office, taking time off from work that needs to be send out next Wednesday. It has been crazy week for me lately doing design, getting quotations, listening to presentations, meetings, replying emails, writing emails, writing documents bla bla bla... And I have only one engineer to assist me! If I have missed out on any of your beautiful postings, I will surely get back on that once I get more free time to blog. Promise.

Since I have not been crafting much lately, except for my son's party invitation card, which I will upload that later after the party; I want to share a simple layout that I did some time ago using WP's lovely paper.

This layout is about life journal and basically what I'm trying to scrap here is that your life journal is not complete if you have not give and receive love. Very true at least for me.

Materials used:
Pp: WP, Glitz Creations
Card stock: Bazzil Basics
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Queen and co.
Vintage trinket: WP

Hope you like it!

TFR&L! Ciao!

2 comments:

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...