Saturday, November 5, 2011

Various cards from paper scraps

Hi there! One day while I was doing a scrapbook layout, I started to notice the scrap of papers that are beginning to pile up on my table. I really need to put them away. It's eating up my crafting space on the table! So, I have decided to create these cards of various styles. I notice that I don't have a specific style in crafting. At the moment, it looks like anything goes. Lol!

I try to make these cards simple and less frills. Some of my customers prefer it this way. Some prefers more elaborate cards with all the laces and embellishments and what nots. We all have our own unique way of liking things don't we?

Next week, I will be back to work after resting for about 2 weeks due to the operation. I know how busy I will be for the next 3 weeks. It's going to be hell! Wish me luck....the best of luck! Hopefully, everything will go smooth sailing for me.

Thanks for reading ....Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...