Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You're Sew Nice - a card

Hola! This is not my holiday season series card, but I still want to share it with you anyway. Lol!
I need to look around if I can enter this card to any challenge blog if it fits the criteria. I'll do it later. (yeah..procrastinate gurl!)

Another simple card from me........again.....
I bought a new collectibles from Kaisercraft recently and here they are; the sewing machine, the measuring tape and journalling tag. Before I paste on the red pp from lilybee, I have tied in the twine and finished it with a knot on the card front. And I didn't do this until I have put in the die cutouts from Kaisercraft and add on the stamp image of a dress form to match the theme. Simple, yes?

Thanks for looking!

Materials for this card:
Base card: Bazzil Basics
Pp: lilybee design
Stamp: Hero Arts
Die cutouts: Kaisercarft
Ink: Ranger

TFR&L!Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is indeed a lovely card with incredible design! I love it love it!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...