Friday, March 23, 2012

All the Best Moments - a scrapbook layout


Hi there! It's Friday at last! . Had a tough week at work. Too many meetings, too many issues, and pressed for time. I have been traveling back and forth to Putrajaya on an assignment and it has really taken a toll on me. Plus with the heavy rain and traffic jams. Don't you just love KL!! Theee...hehe heeee....

A layout I did weeks ago and don't think I have uploaded this before. I have used white texture effect from Martha Stewart on a sequin waste here. Quite simple.

I did a faux stitching too. Can you tell? Hehehe....

Materials used:

Card stock: Bazzil Basics

Pp: Webster's Pages

Shabby chic frame: Melissa Frances

Brads: My Minds Eye

Fabric tag: Webster's Page

Sparklers: Webster's Pages

Chipboard stickers: My Minds Eye

Pen nibs by Tim Holtz Ideology

Flowers: Prima

Vintage trinket: Prima

Laced butterfly: Webster's Pages

Swirled crystals / pearls: Prima

Texture paste: Martha Stewart

Faux stitching: with Hero Arts stamp.

Thanks for stopping by folks! Ciao!

 

1 comment:

  1. you need a break dear ... enjoy the quiet, lazy days. Wait, can you get QUIET in KL? hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...