Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Altered Frame for Wednesday at Papier

Hi there! I would like to share with you an altered frame project, which I did for Papier this week. I bought this frame at Daiso and it's only RM5! Haha..

The patterned papers that I have used here are from my DT kit. Most of the items I have used here are also available at Papier.

Firstly, I have painted the frame with Martha Stewart paint combined with the white texture effect, which is why you can see the roughness of the surface. I like that! Then, once dried, I have applied Ranger ice stickles onto the frame, which is giving it the glittery effect. Of course, you can also use one of Martha Stewart glitter paints if you wish. Just keep your imaginations run wild! Hehe...

Materials used:

Frame: Daiso

Pp: Webster's Pages

Chippie: Dusty Attic

Embossing on chippie: Shimmerz Enamelz

Paints and white texture: Martha Stewart

Glitter: Ranger Ice Stickles

Flowers: Kaisercraft

Alpha stickers: Webster's Pages ( from Sunday Picnic collection )

TFR&L! Ciao!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...