Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sun, Waves and Sand - a scrapbook layout

 

I've always loveeeeee the sea. I've taken quite a lot of photos of the sea when I used to be very active in scuba-diving. Oh well, I can talk forever about scuba-dive, but don't let me bore you.

So, today, I'm sharing with you a layout of Sun, Waves and Sand and this was posted on Papier's blog last week. The stickers that I have used here (surf board, summer and the smiling sun) all came with my DT kit for this month. Aren't they cute?

For the background, I have combined Martha Stewart paint and its white texture effect to create the sea water on bottom half of the card stock. Maybe you'll do a better job at that than I did...haha! I have also added a white gauze as a net and fish & a clam die-cuts from Pink Paislee.

Apothecary bottle and actually! I have also added few small shells on the final version of this layout. I hope they are still intact on the layout...theee...hehehe...

Can you see the tall stacking ice creams? Perfect combo for a nice relaxing day on the beach, eh?

Materials used:

Card stock: from DT kit , available at Papier

Paints and white texture effect: Martha Stewart

Fish and clam! Ice creams, umbrella and sentiment die cuts: Pink Paislee

Chipboard stickers: DT kit

Apothecary bottle: local art shop

Gauze: left over at home

Sea shells ( that you can't see here) : own sea shells collections

Thanks for stopping by!

Nida

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...