Monday, September 10, 2012

Fangorn Forest - an art journal


Hi there! It's another art journal today. I made this like -- a month ago!!

If you are a Lord of The Rings fan, you would definitely know the Fangorn Forest. It's the forest where the 2 hobbits; Merry and Pippin went into after escaping from the Orcs and met Treebeard, an old Ent. It's also the place where Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli first met with the White Wizard.

Lol! Yes, I am a fan indeed of LOTR. And here's an art journal dedicated to it!! Fangorn Forest. I wrote " Fangorn Forest, a world full of mystery and darkness prevails..awakens the slumber of the tree giant...Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli in search of the lost hobbits only to find the White Wizard...."

I pictured Fangorn as dark, eerie and mysterious. I used black gesso and covered the whole page with it. When dried, I stamped trees and leaves pattern onto the page using a white pigment ink by Staz- On.

Then, I have used acrylic ink in orange-brownish and swiped on the page to create a layer for journalling. And that's about it..lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maybe you would like to share with me your favourite movies on your art journal? Have fun!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS forest!!!. I LOVE your stamping white on black gesso sooo much, Nida. WOW. And that copper color swabs were amazing, very clever!. I'm a fan of the movie too, what a pity Aragorn died in the end, what with marrying an elf princess???. The father-in-law Agent Smith (aka Elrond) should have granted him with immortality! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...