Friday, August 5, 2011

Card Pattern Sketch 126




Hola! Good morning bloggers out there! It's 6:37 (precisely) and I just can't sleep after sahur and solat Subuh! And I'm also preparing myself for a long meeting in the office today..sigh!

Well besides that, here's my take on Card Pattern Sketch 126. I've been wanting to use a grey coloured card, so there you have it. It looks a bit dull in photo but not so bad in reality. Heheh....or maybe my eyes are deceiving me ..erk!

The pp is from Prima from the Reflections collections. I have also used the punch from Martha Stewart and tied a black string, which I bought from D'Nata. Quite a quick card to make.

TFR&L! Ciao!

Materials used:
Punch: Martha Stewart doily lace
Pp: Prima
(Hehehe....that's all......I think this is the shortest material list that I have so far eh....)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. What a super elegant piece - those colors are WONDERFUL! I love your use of the Card Pattern's sketch for this past week - I'm DELIGHTED that you took the time to share your lovely work with us! THANK YOU! Yee Haw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there...just nak tanye u beli scrapbooks tool dkt mane ye?n tau tak kat mane boleh beli marvy punches kat kl nih?tq....
    peanut_is@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...