Thursday, August 11, 2011

Peace - a scrapbook layout

Hi there! I just had a tooth surgery yesterday and this layout was completed before I went for it. Now I have to live with a swollen cheek for a about 2-3 days and a sick leave for 5 working days! Yeehaww! Ouch!



First of all, I would like to apologize for the quality of these photos. I have actually used my Mom's compact digital camera instead of my dslr, which is having a problem with the shutter. Need to get it fixed right away. I am totally out of control with these compacts! LOL!

On this layout, I have played with distress inks by Tim Holtz, colour wash by Ranger and colour wash added with Pearl Ex, stamping and heat embossing with enamel. I love the sugary effect on the grungeboard. That cat and birdcage chipboard is too cute!



Materials used:
Card stock: Bazzil Basics
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: Melissa Frances
Chipboard birdcage, bird and cat: Fabscraps
Grungeboard by Tim Holtz
Spray mist: Colour wash by Ranger and Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Inks: Distress Inks by Tim Holtz and Memories
Stamps: TPC Studio - Vintage Birdcages
Embossing enamel: Suze Weinberg from Ranger

TFR&L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Oucchh!! Swollen cheek? That sounds so painful!! Hope you get better soon, Nida!! Lovely page esp the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...