Sunday, August 21, 2011

Friends Are Forever - a scrapbook layout

Hola! How's your weekend so far? I'm glad that my swollen cheek caused by the tooth surgery I had more than week ago finally subsided for good.

This week, I have completed a layout for the White With 1 (WW1) August Challenge. It's white, purple and doodling. I have my background in purple and white paints so I thought, why not put it up there at WW1. But I think, I shouldnt have mixed other colours into it though....well anyway...






I have used Webster's Pages, in fact, 2 WPs here in this layout. Can you spot them? It's from the Country Garden and Madeleine's Collection. Another pp that I have used here is from the 7 Gypsies.

The background was gesso'ed and later whipped with splashes of purple paint. I've also used 2 designs from the Dusty Attic collection in here; the Hanging sign and post and the Fancy Trim.











These pictures in here were taken back during Raya 2010. This layout is actually about friendship and togetherness.




The Country Garden and Madeleine in combination below.




Materials used:
Card stock: Bazzil Basics
Pp: Webster's Pages & 7 Gypsies
Flowers: Prima
Ticket findings from Making Memories
Colourwash Ranger for misting the flowers.
Birdcage and bird die cuts by Sizzix (Tim Holtz)
Chippies: Dusty Attic

TFR&L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, love that purple and white gesso and those mixture of pp papers are just gorgeous and I can spot a lots of embellishments on this page! I am blown away Nida! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear.. this is beautiful!! I love all the layerings! Great job great job!! Tq for the inspiration =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mix of pp with so many details, Nida.

    Hope your tooth is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe it's WW1 + more ;) Gorgeous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...