Friday, August 12, 2011

Have a Safe Journey - a card

Hi there! Just wanna post here today the outcome of my very first try on the Teresa Collins stampmaker. You can read how it was done in my previous post. I still couldn't find the right settings for my printer though. But I am out of negatives anyway, so need to get that fast!

This card was created using my scraps, experimental stuffs; things I werent sure what to do with them before. Except for the button and the vintage car stamp of course!

Again, sorry for the quality of the photos. I wish my dslr is back in action but I still haven't got it repaired!






Materials used:
Pp: Prima
Die cuts: Spellbinders
Stamp: a vintage car - self created hehe..
Twine: Hero Arts

TFR&L! Ciao!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...