Monday, October 31, 2011

Create own background for scrapbook layout

Hi there! Just want to share a new background I did recently using Rangers paint dabber, distress inks, and stamps by Tim Holtz and Glitz.

My mojo is taking a holiday. I need to get back to office. After the surgery last week, there's another week for me to rest before I should start going back to the office. that's the thing you know; when you are in the office, you can't wait for the holiday. When you are long at home, you can't wait to start back work. Sheessh.....

Anyway, I'm also trying out this new Blogsy. I'm so fed up waiting for Apple to fix blogpress cos of the new software update. I love to blog by my iPad as compared to my laptop cos it's so convenient even though I can't do much of formatting and editing the photos as well as the text itself.

So, let's see how things will turn up with blogsy...

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...