Friday, October 21, 2011

Make Waves (Message in a Bottle) - scrapbook layout

Hola! Of late, I'm so inclined to scrap on anything to do with the sea or marines. More so WP and Pink Paislee came out with gorgeous pp, stamps and ephemera that represents the sea life; I was so enthralled. I didn't want to do much of fussy cuts for this layout. Instead, I go for the Pink Paislee ephemeras and stick onto the layout here, there and everywhere. I also have the matching stamp from Pink Paislee and decided to go for it.

I have applied blue paints here and let it flow downwards to the bottom of the layout. For the final touch, I have added a small apothecary-like bottle and inserted a piece of rolled paper inside with a message written on it. Maybe someday, he will open up and read it..LOL!


Close-up view of the message in the bottle!

Materials used:
Pp: Webster's Pages
Ephemeras: Pink Paislee
Stamp: Pink Paislee
Ink: Memories
Paint: Folk Art
Apothecary Bottle: from one fine art shop near my house ... :))

TFR&L! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...