Monday, October 10, 2011

Shabby chic card series - Part 1

Hola! I had an interesting weekend full with activities not just mine but also of my son's. Our house, particularly near our dining area is becoming like a fish shop since my son has a profound interest in collecting fish lately.
We have like 6 -7 aquariums ( some not even originally an aquarium but my Mom's old clear cookie jar!) in the house now and I believe that we will have yet a new one this week...

We went to Amcorp Mall on Sunday and he finally got his Ultraman Powered that we have been looking for so long! We even went to Papier later and as usual, I've shopped for some papers and stuffs.

Ok on to this card now. This, I would say, one of my shabby chic card series that I managed to do last week. I was just too lazy to upload. Here's a simple one.

Stay tune for Part 2 of the shabby card series.... ;)))))






Materials used:
Pp: Prima
Base card: Bazzil Basics
Flower: Prima
Stamp: Hero Arts

TFR&L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant card Nida! The colors are festive; reminds me of Christmas somehow :) Love the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...