Saturday, October 1, 2011

We Are Family - a framed layout

Hola! This is my new 9 x 9 inch layout, which nicely fits into a photo frame. I've been looking for this kind of frame for ages until Sabrina from Sabrina Scrapbook posted her latest creation few days ago. Thanks Sabrina! Wonder why I didn't see this before in Ikea! Reason I like this is because instead of putting it in an album (in that protective sheet), you can frame it and not worry of it collecting dust cos' it stays nicely in the frame.

I have used 2 pp's here and they are Webster's Pages and Pink Paislee. The blooms are from Prima and so is the vintage trinkets.


The photo below shows the layout, which is already fitted into the frame and I really, really love it! It took me nearly 2 hours to complete with my son making himself busy with the dino stamps. And he even stamped on the floor tiles! Ugghhh....

Stay tune for my next post. Remember my waterfall card? Heheh...I'm currently editing the photos. I've done a video (not a tutorial!) on this but, I'm having a second thought to upload. So kelakarrr.....
Anyway, next post yaaa....






Materials used:
Pp's: Webster's Pages, Pink Paislee
Flowers & Vintage Trinkets: Prima
Spellbinder die

TFR&L! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Weeee!! Nida, how did I miss your posts? I am back online this wk :) Woweee that's a beautiful pic to frame and scrap, loving all the paper bloomsss so lovely!! I am glad you went to Ikea and got yourself how many? 1, 2, 3? ;p Their flat frame in white is also a beauty!! :))) Great job, Nida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sabrina, actually I got two and regretted it cos I should have bought more. I guess another trip to Ikea is very much likely soon! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...