Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shabby card series - Part 3

Hola! How's your weekend so far? Up to anything intesting? I've had a busy week in the office and I think it's going to stretch out to my weekends at least until end of November. I'm working on a new proposal and requires me to do a bit of reading and researching. Ughh...

Anyways, here's me continuing the shabby card series and this is Part 3. Actually, I have completed a few of them already but just didn't have time to upload. So, on this one, I have used pp from Prima and that music sheet is BoBunny? Lace ribbon from American Crafts and the vintage trinket is from Prima or was it Webster's Pages? You can actually open it and place a small photo on both side. Here, I have actually attached it to the lace by using a designer twine from Hero Arts. The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts.



Below is a close up and you can see how the vintage trinket is attached to the lace ribbon.



TFL&R! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...