Monday, April 25, 2011

He's All Smiles! - A Scrapbook LO

Hi there! I'm all excited to present my latest scrapbook LO entitled "He's All Smiles". I have incorporated stamping, spraying and distressing onto the 12" x 12" Kaisercraft's cardstock.

I have actually sprayed on Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels onto the background and ensure that some droplets could also be seen (I kinda personally love the effect); then did some distressing around the edges of the cardstock with darker shades. A lil' stamping here and there, and blimey! I just cannot resist stamping with HeroArts; so there you go...plus a dotted circle stamps by June..




For this scrapbook LO, I have used:

12" x 12" cardstock: Kaisercraft
Rhinestones: Momoyo
Stamps: HeroArts (Bicycle and antique handwriting on alphas chipboard)
Misting: Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels (Golden Terracota)
Distress Inkpads: Tim Holtz (old paper)
Handwriting: Own

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...