Friday, April 8, 2011

A 1 hour card project


Presenting my latest card project using HeroArts stamp! It's not complete yet since I need to do some writing and probably few stamping on the inside of it. But I will publish the final result soon!
The picture was taken thru' my iPhone, and it didn't turn out crisp enough as I would have expected it.

I have used:
Stamp: HeroArts
InkPad: Versa watermark & Grass by Memories Dye InkPad
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Eyelets: Making Memories

Tips & Tricks: On this design, I have learned that it is much better that you stamp first on Versa Watermark and then apply the Dye Ink Pad (Green). The colour turns out to be much smoother and well balanced!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...