Friday, April 8, 2011

My New Toy!


Voila! Presenting my new ecraft machine comes with a SD-card with pre-loaded designs, USB cable for computer connection, free design software downloaded from ecraft, paper tray, roller and NO MATS REQUIRED!! Yeap, you heard me well, NO MATS REQUIRED! 

I think ecraft is killing the cricut market by not having that sticky mats and its software is also legal. As I understand from a friend in the scrapbook business, Sure Cuts A Lot is actually not authorised by ProvoCraft. It is just a third party software that enables you not to buy the expensive cartriidges! It is something similar like if you have an Apple iPhone; you can jailbreak it and get a third party software to install all kinds of applications. But, jailbreaking is not authorised by Apple and once done, you will loose your warranty!

But, the main reason I go for ecraft is because it can cut practically everything and it requires no sticky mats like cricut. Over time, the mats will loose its stickiness so either you have to buy new mats or you have to think of a way to make it re-stick! Fhew!

If you want to do a LOT, you should get an ecraft. Though it looks simple, it can do wonders!

Having said that, in my future post; I will include some of the results! So, stay tune!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...