Sunday, April 24, 2011

Togetherness - A Scrapbook LO

Hi once again! This week's scrapbook LO is titled Togetherness. I have used materials from various suppliers and had so much fun with it. I have incorporated HeroArts, Kaisercraft, Cosmo Cricket, Momoyo, Bazzil Basics and SazzyNSuch in this LO.
I have purposely made this LO a clean one since I kinda like the idea of togetherness to be pure, free-spirited and of course...clean. *wink*.

 It took me about 3-4 hours (in total!) to complete this LO; but if I was not interrupted by routine home chores over the weekend, I would have probably completed it sooner. What it needs is just pure determination and wild imagination! LOL!
Since I am a CrazeeStamper and die-hard fan of HeroArts, I just could not resist the idea of stamping and once again I have used the bird greetings stamps (I have used in previous cards and scrap LO); which happens to be one of my favourite!                                                  

For this Scrap LO, I have used:
Stamps: LP121 bird greetings and CL136 Monogram Alphabets by HeroArts, Kaisercraft (for i am blessed)
Flowers: Prima
Cardstock: Cut-out from Cosmo Cricket and 12"x12" by Bazzil Basics
Rhinestones: Momoyo
Brads: Kaisercraft
Buttons: SazzyNSuch
Mixtape: Dear Lizzy by American Crafts

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...