Sunday, April 10, 2011

Faiz to Houston!




A very simple layout featuring Faiz playing with the headphone, which he finds it very amusing! I did not do much work on this layout for the paper (by Kaisercraft) itself is very lively with all the robots! I have added, however, rhinestones and buttons onto the robots just so to create a lil' bit of glitter. 




I have also used a few eyelets since I chose not to glue the photo onto the cardstock this time. 
The photo was actually a faulty print when all I wanted was a full frame picture of Faiz. Not to waste this, I have used it in this layout and added few buttons on the white edges of the photos just to make it blend with cardstock design.



For this layout, I have used:

Paper: 12" x 12" from Kaisercraft
Buttons: SazzyNSuch (Malaysia)
Eyelets: Making Memories
Brads: Kaisercraft
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this cool LO a moment ago! Faiz rocks! He's such a sport :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...